Want to determine how your Queue Members receive calls? You can find several options here.
Configuring Queue Members
Once you assign Members to a Queue, you can adjust the following configuration options to determine how they'll receive calls:
- Skill Level (1)
- Status (2)
Set Skill Level
When you have more than one Queue Member, Skill Level configuration allows you to determine which of your Members will have priority for receiving calls.
To set Skill Level, hover your cursor over Skill and select one of the 3 options available:
- Primary - Members set to Primary will receive calls first.
- Backup - Members set to Backup will receive calls if Primary Members are unavailable.
- Tertiary - Members set to Tertiary will receive calls if Primary and Backup Members are unavailable.
The Status configuration allows you to determine whether or not a Queue Member can receive calls or Callbacks.
The following Status options are available:
- Active - Members will receive calls.
- Paused - Members will be temporarily paused from the Queue and will not receive calls or Callbacks.
- Removed - Members will be permanently removed from the Queue and will not receive calls or Callbacks.
To set a Queue Member to Paused or Active, click the Pause/Play icon. You'll see the Status update accordingly.
To remove a Queue Member, click the X icon. The Member will be removed from the Queue.
Quick Tip: Want to enable Queue Members to remove themselves from a Queue? Enable the AI Dialer "Self-pause" Permission.